Search This Blog or The Net

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Teen Paralyzed After Ear Piercing

A 14 year old girl was paralyzed as a result of an ear infection from a piercing. It ia now one year later and the teen is just getting back to a normal life. It began with a numbness in her toes which eventually led to being completely paralyzed. She was the victim of Guillian-Barre syndrome which affects about 1 in 100,000 people worldwide. If that was me, I just got another reason not to get my junk pierced. Like I needed one.

No comments:

Post a Comment